Frontend Software Engineer
Alkemics connects brands and retailers to help them market & sell their products everywhere, driving business growth, by allowing them to collect, enrich, and share product data across the retail ecosystem.
Our mission is to connect every brand with every retailer in the world. Our SaaS platform streamlines the management of digital product content (i.e., packaging, ingredients, visuals, promotions, rich media), extracts structured metadata for optimal quality and usability, and automates delivery to retail partners and third party service providers.
Founded in 2011, and backed by world renowned investors (Index Ventures, Serena Capital, Cathay Innovation, Partech Ventures), Alkemics has 70+ talented employees, and has offices in the very heart of Paris.
Our startup culture allows for very flat hierarchy, and for everyone, regardless of seniority, to have a big impact. We are looking to continue building a kickass team, so if you're looking for a new challenge, give us a sign!
At Alkemics every day is different but your mission will include:
- Building the client-facing applications of our data exchange platform
- Creating an effective UX/UI to enable our clients to be successful in their missions
- Using and developing APIs that can handle billions of requests
- Proposing and developing features involving our full stack
- Using cutting edge technologies: ReactJS + Redux, ES6+, testing with Jest + Enzyme, Webdriver.io
What we're looking for in your:
- 2+ years of XP working as a Frontend Software Engineer in a strong engineering environment
- Experience with ReactJS + Redux
- Experience in testing (unit tests, end-to-end tests)
- Broad knowledge and genuine curiosity about frontend development
- Experience designing large single-page applications in a B2B software company is a plus
- Capacity to handle a continuous integration workflow
- Experience working in an agile team
- Capacity to get things done
- Fluency in English. French is a plus
- True startup experience in one of the fastest growing startup in Paris: no bureaucracy and daily successes that have a real impact on the business
- Competitive monthly salary (according to your experience)
- Inner source culture
- Work with dynamic, smart and passionate people
- Extras: weekly sport sessions, meditation, team offsites, lunch sessions.