Junior Project Manager
Alkemics connects brands and retailers to help them market & sell their products everywhere, driving business growth, by allowing them to collect, enrich, and share product data across the retail ecosystem.
Our mission is to connect every brand with every retailer in the world. Our SaaS platform streamlines the management of digital product content (i.e., packaging, ingredients, visuals, promotions, rich media), extracts structured metadata for optimal quality and usability, and automates delivery to retail partners and third party service providers.
Founded in 2011, and backed by world renowned investors (Index Ventures, Serena Capital, Cathay Innovation, Partech Ventures), Alkemics has 70+ talented employees, and has offices in the very heart of Paris.
Our startup culture allows for very flat hierarchy, and for everyone, regardless of seniority, to have a big impact. We are looking to continue building a kickass team, so if you're looking for a new challenge, give us a sign!
At Alkemics, every day is different, but your main missions will include:
- Help manage the project of deployment of our solutions for retailers, brands, and partners
- Assist in the planning and coordination of projects, in close collaboration with both: our sales teams and our development teams
- Follow internal best practices around stakeholder communication and reporting
- Participate in the development of tracking, reporting, and project management tools
What we're looking for in you:
- A first experience in IT project management
- Excellent organisation, analytical, and synthesis skills
- Results and detail oriented
- Ability to work with clients, understand their needs, and translate them into project deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritise in the face of demanding timeframes and fast-paced environment
- Passionate about CPG industry and start-up ecosystem
- French fluency a must
What you’ll get from us?
- A true startup experience in one of the fastest growing startups in Paris
- Low bureaucracy and daily successes that have a real impact on the business
- You will participate to the team's growth and the revolution of the CPG industry
- A fast learning-curve with growing responsibilities
- Working with smart people, hungry to change the retail world and passionate for success
- Extras: weekly sport sessions, meditation, hackathons, team offsites, lunch sessions