Alkemics connects brands and retailers to help them market & sell their products everywhere, driving business growth, by allowing them to collect, enrich, and share product data across the retail ecosystem.
Our mission is to connect every brand with every retailer in the world. Our SaaS platform streamlines the management of digital product content (i.e., packaging, ingredients, visuals, promotions, rich media), extracts structured metadata for optimal quality and usability, and automates delivery to retail partners and third party service providers.
Founded in 2011, and backed by world renowned investors (Index Ventures, Serena Capital, Cathay Innovation, Partech Ventures), Alkemics has 70+ talented employees, and has offices in the very heart of Paris.
Our startup culture allows for very flat hierarchy, and for everyone, regardless of seniority, to have a big impact. We are looking to continue building a kickass team, so if you're looking for a new challenge, give us a sign!
At Alkemics, every day is different, but your main missions will include:
The Alkemics Product team is on the hunt for a motivated senior product designer looking to have an incremental role in defining and creating functional and delightful desktop solutions for the Retail ecosystem.
As a Product Designer, your role will be to drive the design thinking process first within your cross-functional team, then across the whole company.
You will be part of the Product Team and work alongside a Product Manager to transform a complex B2B environment into a pleasant experience.
What we're looking for in you:
- An appetite to learn
- A clear pitch, with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Continuous evangelisation of design thinking across the company
- Rationalised decisions backed by interview insights and usage data analytics
- A leading voice in product discussions
- Delectable and technically feasible mock-ups
- A Product Designer who naturally creates user empathy
- French fluency
- 4-7 years of experience
We you'll get from us?
- A true startup experience in one of the fastest growing startups in Paris
- Low bureaucracy and daily successes that have a real impact on the business
- You will participate to the team's growth and the revolution of the CPG industry
- A fast learning-curve with growing responsibilities
- Working with smart people, hungry to change the retail world and passionate for success
- Extras: weekly sport sessions, meditation, hackathons, team offsites, lunch sessions